I wanted to have a blog just to show off my quilts. They are all special to me and hopefully there will be many more to post here.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Rich's Quilt

Rich's baby quilt was, like his cousin Ella's, quite late. I couldn't bring myself to scrap the idea of making him a quilt even though he was pushing two years old. These children don't know me. It's been two decades since I have even seen their parents in person, but they were such a part of my life once and it was important to me for the little ones to have these quilts. So I continued working on Rich's little quilt eventually finishing it about the same time as Ella's and coincidentally about the same time his Aunt Sadie had her baby girl.





The fabric is Sweet Dreams Little One by Pink Chandelier for Wilmington Prints. The quilt measures 30 x 33 1/2. It is machine pieced and hand quilted. I once again used charm packs. 



When you are two it's probably not much fun to just get a quilt in the mail, so I put a couple of extra goodies in there as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment